After some reflection and a second scone, I have come up with a run-down of things I want to happen right now. Some of them are about big life changes, some of them are about food. Unsurprisingly.
I can only hope that there are other 20-somethings out there wanting similar things.
So. What do I want?
1) I want to wake up and suddenly like red wine. I feel like it would make me seem much older. A nice Chianti with my steak, perhaps.
*side note* I had to look up Chianti and make sure that it is, in fact, a red wine.
2) To be able to "up vote" and "down vote" comments on Facebook according to how funny or relevant to the post they are.
3) To be an extra in The Hobbit. (Yes, I know they're already filmed).
4) To be handed some sort of schedule for the next year of my life. A course guide, or maybe a list of professors I can look up. Then I'll complain to my roommates that, man... this is just going to be the worst semester ever.
5) I want McDonalds to serve McFlurries made with chocolate ice cream. I'd also like McDonalds to permanently discontinue the Shamrock Shake. I don't understand the appeal of eating 10 oz of toothpaste.
6) I want the boxelder bugs that infested my house to suffer. Some of those bugs survived on my car after 7 hours of highway driving. And a car wash.
7) I want to be able to afford furniture that doesn't come from Ikea. Except for my precious LACK side tables. Those things rock my socks.
9) To create a video of me in all my Wisconsin Badger gear, running around the University of Michigan on game day.
10) I want future Hannah to follow me around so that every time I make a big decision she can assure me that I'll never regret it. Much like Katy Perry did in that music video.
There is nothing NOT hilarious about old Katy Perry singing to young Katy Perry.
11) I want to have a reason to post a Facebook status that is so exciting and awesome that I get 100+ likes. Examples include: Getting a dream job, getting accepted to medical school, winning the Nobel Peace Prize, etc.
12) I want reason to travel for my job. I'll be all, "Well I'm off to Italy to go crunch those numbers. Synergy! Job growth! Carbon footprint!"
13) I want to go do something to help humanity. Like teach deaf Haitian children how to use sign language.
14) I want this Lego set.