Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Squashtober Spice Countdown Day 14: Pumpkin "It's It" Ice Cream Sandwich

Hey. Okay. Wow. So... I fell behind. 

I had grand plans that when I went to San Francisco for my sister's wedding, I would be greeted by a million tiny grocery stores that sold adorable local pumpkin fare and I would take adorable pictures of my adorable niece and nephew eating said local pumpkin fare. 

As it turns out, San Francisco does not seem to have the same pumpkin spice obsession as the rest of the country. They also don't seem to have pumpkins. 

So I'm going to have to make up for lost time in the upcoming days. In the meantime, here's the one pumpkin thing available in San Francisco!


"It's It" ice cream sandwiches!


So okay these are basically chocolate-covered flavored ice cream sandwiched between oatmeal cookies. I mean... right? Amazing. 

I know what you're thinking: "Hannah, I'm not located in San Francisco. Nor do I live in the limited locations in California and the Pacific Northwest where these are sold. What good does this review do for me?"

Ugh, dudes. Can't we all just like...chill for one second? Let me have this one? I scoured high and low. Aside from actual pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, this was it. 

General Thoughts: Delicious. I mean, really. How could it not be? Do you like pumpkin? Do you like cookies? Do you like chocolate? Do you like ice cream? Then get on the "It's It" train. It's our most confusingly named train available. You're gonna love it. 
Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment