Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Squashtober Spice Countdown Day 27 - Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookies

This was one of the first items that I bought, but I was so utterly convinced that I would hate them, that they sat in the refrigerator for weeks.


Mostly it's because I thought that the chocolate chips were white chocolate. And due to an unfortunate situation from my childhood where I threw back 5 Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars...


Never. Again. Truly. Until the day I die, a piece of this candy bar will never touch my lips.

But as it turns out, the chips are cream cheese flavored. That changes things. The cookies were pretty good. They taste like pumpkin pie filling that you take out of a can. Which sounds gross, I suppose. But it's not. And the cream cheese chips work with the canned pumpkin pie filling. It all just sort of... blends. 

Overall Thoughts: These are an excellent way to entertain a 4-year-old for about 5 seconds. What a fool I was, thinking I had bought myself 20 minutes worth of fun. 
Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment