Thursday, October 2, 2014

Squashtober Spice Countdown Day 2: Pumpkin Spice Chobani Greek Yogurt

We have reached the end of my collection of "pumpkin crap I picked up in late September in anticipation for this pumpkin spice challenge." A trip to the grocery store is most certainly in order. 

Although I fear buying the pumpkin vodka. Last time I had to purchase embarrassing alcohol I ended up winking a lot and making the checkout guy very uncomfortable. 

Anyway. Day two's pumpkin item is pumpkin spice Chobani.


Frankly, this was a lot better than I anticipated. I'm not sure why, but I was absolutely convinced that this was going to be disgusting. Mostly it just tastes like those pumpkin dips that are all over Pinterest. Dips that people more creative and more patient than I will often bring to parties and have you dip graham crackers into.

Perhaps this would be good with the pumpkin spiced Milano cookies in them?


No.

Do not dip the cookies into the yogurt. It is a flavor overload and it's horrifying. It will end with you shouting, "Absolutely not!" as you eat greek yogurt in a crowded coffee shop.

Overall thoughts: Someone who likes greek yogurt more than me would probably give this a higher grade. But I have the same thoughts about greek yogurt as Ann Perkins has about jogging.


Grade: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment