Friday, October 3, 2014

Squashtober Spice Countdown Day 3: Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows

I spent today packing and re-watching Gilmore Girls, and I have one thing to say to everyone: If you prefer Dean over Jess then we have nothing in common and I really don't see a reason why we should continue pretending to be friends. Why don't you just go and ruin a perfectly good dance marathon with your hurtful words?!?

Like Dean did.

At the dance marathon.

In Season 3 Episode 7.


Oh, Rory. You deserve better. We all deserve better. We all deserve... Jess.


But aside from watching an entire season of Gilmore Girls, I also went grocery shopping today. We may have gone overboard with the pumpkin spice beers.


Waste not, want not. And all that. Though I'm not sure it really applies here.

I also discovered the perfect packing snack:


It's perfect because
A) They're light and can get thrown around
B) In a pinch, they can act as replacement packing peanuts
and
C) They don't taste good enough that you'll be sad when you accidentally open the bag too exuberantly and they go flying all over your freshly packed clothes.

Overall thoughts: I would absolutely melt these down and put them in a s'more. They would make the s'more a little more autumnal. But mostly they just taste like normal marshmallows with a tiny little bit of cinnamon on them.
Grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment